Thursday, January 11, 2007

At Office

Just sitting here in the office right now and well there's no one here besides jackson and he's in the workshop so yeah, no one's here with me. im bored outta my mind!! been trying to clear out my filing and get it done before too late, not sure when the audit will be and sure don't wanna fail that! hmm..should probably write about my trip to Perth, believe you me there's a whole lot to write about, from the full of turbulence flight going there, the river cruise dinner (beautiful view, spectacular!!) , the vineyard, shopping area and lastly the yatch sailing!! oh the atch sailing was my favorite and i was pretty good at steering the yatch, it was only 36'. but still haha!! the view there was fantastic!! skipper was really cute, i almost fell out of the yatch and uhm there were alot of box jellyfish in the water, we came in second last for the race but heck it was overall fun!! first time i had corona too. =D didn't like it that much but it wasn't that bad..still prefer breezers. haha!!!

well it's hard to write about the trip, it's more of the experience then anything else, you just had to have been there. maybe i'll try to upload pictures, but till then i'm off to get my little behind home for dinner!!! =p

No comments: