Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dismissed

Every single time I look for you online, you're never there and when you are I feel like I'm being avoided by you. Why is this so? It has been like ages since the last conversation. Don't even bother with last meeting! That was like last year or something but what to do, what to say? Nothing, and I guess it's high time that I stop. But for some reason I just can't chuck everything one side and be all like, "that's the end of it!". Not ever going to work.

Okay maybe my plan wasn't fool-proof in what I wanted to accomplish but in the end it did work out. So maybe she got so pissed off at me and doesn't want to talk to me but that could be due to other reasons as well, which have very little to do with me directly! Either way, I feel screwed. Sigh.....

No comments: