Saturday, April 02, 2005

Time to Play?? o.O??

Thought that ESA would be tough but not that tough, but it turned out to be tough, as in tough!! sigh. now i'm scared to start my year 3 project. it's like ESA practical all over again, sigh. the only good thing i can see so far is that no matter what, i'll have fun and a good laugh cause well put me and jia ling together and what'da got?? *grinz* hehe!!

anywaz, suppose to be have taken my mom out today as well but then it started raining and well haha everyone got lazy then mom wanted to clean the whole house so yeah started helping with that and that was the first time that i've mopped two days in a row. waoh!! shocking huh?? especially from me. clean? fine! but just no mopping and dishes...laundry depends. actaully i don't mind it's just my sis, hate that she leaves everything inside out and i have to turn it back to right out side. damn frustrating no matter how many times you tell her she still does it. and now that stupid window in he room. come on working or not working she can cock a damn crack in the wall, but no..she has to complain and wine and worse is my mom gives in and for the past few weeks now she's been sleeping in my room making it a total mess like her's and now it's like every morning i have to clean my room. last time i just had to straighten it once a week but now it's every single day and im sick if it. i can't even change in my own room in the morning when i wanna get ready for school and i can't turn the light on to get my things or pack my bag. so my mom makes me, and literally, pack my bag and place it on the couch before my sis goes to bed, pick out my clothes and hang them behind my mom's room door, now this is just pathetic!!! it's my room not her's. she's already got one and i want mine back!! and i refuse to give in and cock the window for her but i will somehow kick her outta my room. just how??

and till now i haven't even eaten any of my birthday chocolates but my sis almost did open it cause she wanted it and my mom made me open it for her to eat and i didn't get any...sigh. so what if she works, so what if she comes back everday late that doesn't mean she can do and get whatever she wants because of it. mom just wants the family and i can understand that but then instead of doing thigs like this she should just make her make time for the family but then she never wants to bother so what's the point?? seriously tell me what's the point??? a family is only a family when the members are willing to sacrifice things and time for each other. i'm trying my best to make time to take my mom out as much as possible lately and to spend time with her and everything and then i'm just studying in the night and then falling asleep while studying. lolx!! but i'm still trying before monday comes casue the way the schedule is looking, ain't gonna be having much free time either this coming semester. sigh. but what to do?? just hope that atachment is more fun then project but for now hope that the project isn't that tough and that it's fun as well. kinda really hoping for year 3 to be fun. but then with practically the whole class gonna be gone. sigh. still hoping!!

think i should go through AEM a bit since ain't really do much of anything now. sigh. last paper before start of BPD......

No comments: