Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I Needa Break

I so needa break so think this just might be my last entry for awhile, the least. i need rest and i so needa get my butt moving on the project but heck im too lazy and tired. seriously no mood to open mr kou's book to read...sigh..maybe tomorrow? but if i keep saying that then nothing will ever get done. passport gonna expire soon, real soon and still nothing..sigh..thought this week could get done but then FOP and well i need the CCA points. literally!! but then again not like i can enter any university anytime soon, still have that bond to pay off. then its bye bye and off to university!! =D can't wait. i know its more stress and everything but i'm like so looking forward to it and not so much attachment, working life just ain't my life, school so is.

i love studying, i find it fun. am i crazy?? i don't believe so even though sometimes in my mind i hear those words form but then my heart says its all wrong and the more i come to think of attachment, 26 September, i get more scared then anything else. weird, or just plain freaky?? don't know and don't really care all i know is in my mind im ok with it but my heart and everything else is afraid. of what i have no clue, maybe if i just try it, it might not be as bad. worse fear: screwing up. i mean yeah i ask alota questions and it worries me that i can't do that at work, i'll be expected to just know. i'm go going to be holding every moment in school dear to me man!! so dear!!!

but still i need a break, i well deserved break and therefore no more blogging for a while, might even be a long while i don't know, maybe when i have time and actually change my blog skin i'll start up blogging again. hahaha!! so far just haven't seen anything i like. looking for something plain but nice...i want boarders and all that stuff but yea something real plain...but everything everywhere is like, pictures everywhere and there ain't no way in hell i'm using one of those, just not my current mood right now, or phase..maybe i'll go search a while the clothes soak before starting dinner. sounds like a plan. =D

No comments: