Sunday, May 06, 2007

Long Week, Short Weekend

Long week, short weekends; how true is this statement? Some will argue that of course it's true beause obviously there are 5 working days and 2 weekend days. Then ask yourself, during that 5 days how long does those 8 hours; sitting in the office, goes by? And how long does your 10hours on the weekend go by? Work is slow cause we find it boring to sit at the desk, especially after lunchtime, but then on the weekend when we're just sitting at home watching tv, slacking or going out time flies because you don't realize it. But in actual fact it's around the same, just a few more hours in the office but if you make your life in the office enjoyable (having the right colleagues and loving what you do) you'll find that this statement doesn't apply to you anymore. =D

It doesn't apply to me, only when I'm super packed with an overload of PMs. Other than that it's all good for me. I love my work, I love my colleagues (they're the greatest lot you could ever work with). Stress from work, whatever...it's all bearable, it's all good.

Speaing of which I need to get up early tomorrow for work, Gdnite!!

No comments: