Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What was that for?

There have been so many things in my life that have happened and I'm not really too sure what they were for, but for now another song! Lyrics that is...

Breathe - Hands To Heaven

So raise your hands to heaven and pray
That we'll be back together someday, hey...

Tonight I need your sweet caress, hold me in the darkness
Tonight you calm my restlessness, you relieve my sadness...

Okay that's the end of it, now it shall just continue playing for me to listen. If you would like it just leave me a tag and I'll send the mp3 version over. Now back to the above-I just can't help but be asking what that was actaully for? I mean, honestly, at first thought I knew but than it just sort of happened again and then there was this slight twist that it became something else with the same meaning behind it. I seriously don't get it and am totally lost! Yeah the thought was sweet and well yeah nice and all but really was it necessary? I doubt so. But thank you!

No comments: