Friday, August 13, 2004

Was trying to play around with putting music in my blog but apparently its not working now and i have only a short time to try to fix it. according to jia ling it was an i don't know what thing. haha!! but i can copy everything over and all that stuff but it just aint working. well it was then it stopped. sigh. and i like this song. *sobz* nevermind kinda thankful to chin hou for giving me the song cause he had it!! thanks!! =D

other then that, last day was today and now its study week, but des is getting married tomorrow and that's another thing all together. and then monday is the graduation thing i offered to help in but im really hoping that it'll be somewhat fun. =) then starting from tuesday onwards its bury myself in my books and and study and try my best to make sense of all i've been taught so far. sigh. cant believe im so lost in class. lolx!! but starting from after common test its pay attention in class and try to understand regardless of how boring lecture may be or how monotonous the teahcer is as well. cause i know for sure that EP teacher is damn pissed off with all of us and well yeah, just don't get her sometimes, actually at all!!

and now because of des' wedding, its like total chaos with my mom, she's like so into getting everything done and getting after me to get this and that done. sigh. so now its get something in my stomach then get everything else that she's yelling at me to do, done!! ....sigh.....

No comments: