Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Finally

Finally!! i was able to create a layout that i like and that's just me and well yeah its all my own. hahaha!! im so proud of me and well yeah i know im suppose to be studying but heck i totally screwed CE so what's MIIT..it can wait till tomorrow...hehe!! anywaz there will be more modifications so please bear with the its there and not its not kinda layout especially with the text. lolx!!

anywaz tomorrow gonna finally get my hair cut...well more like a trim but still haha then its study the whole day and maybe after the review i'l start on modifications and swapping things here and there. but for now...comments are well appreciated!! i wanna know what you guys think if my plain layout but heck i'l do something but how so far?? =D hahaha kk time for sleep...nite nite!!

No comments: