Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Stressed

Ever felt like you were being buried alive by work?? honestly i don't think i have, i mean yeah stressed and everything but not really buried cause it's alwaz been managable..but now its like there are so many projects that i've literally put on hold and its kinda pathetic. and makes me feel useless, i mean like i cant manage stuff and all that..sigh..

anywaz enough about project and Ct's and everything. interesting part of today..HDB inspection of windows haha and i never knew that our top windows weren't up to standard. hahaha!! i mean firstly we just bought the place and didnt pay attention to those kinda things and never really bothered to know who the contractor was so yeah it wasn't HDB...lolx but not our fault haha!! then cause we like never i mean never open those small windows on the top of the window so yeah never really noticed only kept up with the one's we alwaz open so now gotta change the screws, they're gettin' rusty. hahaha!! my mom was like "now what" and i was like "hahahahahah!!!!!!" so yeah think my neighbour thought we were like two crazy people cause most home owners would i don't know...panic but heck just change and its HDB doing and we get it free cause of everything that went on so yeah. hahaha!! i just think this is funny the guy was like " your top windows are potential killer windows" nice phrase man...

nothing much going on today, basically just stayed home and studied and well yeah didnt clean much either but then again, joke of the day..my mom's and my sis' cupboard..both broke. hahaha!! can you image both of them now have all their clothes on their beds and its like haha kk wait until can get a cupbaord and all will be cleaned..lolx..and im gona re-arrange my room yet again..thinking of shifting my desk to the corner where the head of my bed is now, facing the window and my bed still in the same direction but more to the middle of the room, then the keyboard under the shelf and the chair i have no idea yet..but how's it sound so far?? lolx, shy give answer!!! hahahaha!!

study break making me crazy?? nope BPD did a pretty good job of that already, hahaha!! laughing like no one would ever believe but heck..just for the heck of making people laugh i literally started mimicing shuxin's character in that game he plays, so i acted out the fight scene with sound effects until he made his character dance then haha yeah did that until he and i were laughing and my mom and neighbour just thought the two of us were crazy cause we were sitting on the couch me so called watching my korean drama and he playing..hahahaha!! worse then two little kids man. lolx!!!

just the other day at church achan came up to me and asked how my dad was, i was like huh?? and then he realized he asked the wrong preson the wrong question, he meant to ask my cousin cause my uncle just had surgery but achan was like...im so sorry...then even when i told him it was ok people sometimes still ask he was like...yeah but not from your achan and well yeah that's true. but then it was unintentional and innocent so yeah he's forgiven, its the banks who i can never forgive!! but anywaz..who am i to complain right?? right!! so be happy and smile like there's gona be no tomorrow, ok!! aja!!! hahahahahahahaha! =D

No comments: