Thursday, March 22, 2007

Big Burden

Workload for March is catching up with me and I am now starting to feel it; either way I still enjoy what I do and at least had a call from a friend of mine which allowed me a few moments of a good needed laugh. Oh and I'm still curious as to why the lone just got cut, I'm going to guess that your battery went flat but yeah let me know!!

Tomorrow have to be at office early, get this feeling that my manager is starting to wonder why I'm never at the office anymore, literally it's as though I'm camping out at TTSH. Sigh. I'm not complaining though. I kind of like that room, it's a little cosy once you get use to it and believe you me if anyone is comfortable there it would be me!! I'm like forever in that room. So tomorrow there's commissioning, handled by my colleague and then the PM which is going to be done by me at the same time chasing after some of them for my pumps and then chasing them to sign service reports. Haha!! It's always fun to chase for my special "autograph session" because it's one report per pump!! Lolx!! Photocopying is the killer though. Good thing my office is comfy and cosy and nice ambience to work in. If not think I'd go insane!!

Right now just going to coast till this sunday, finally get to meet Shuxin after like how long?! Oh and my special day is coming!! Haha!! can't wait, only bad part is I'm working on that day but than again it's not really that bad cause I have this feeling that I just might enjoy going to work that day!! But I need to be at two places that day, office and TTSH BME!! So want to have lunch with all those guys on that day, will definetly have more fun!! No offence to my colleagues they're great people but BME even more fun cause I've known them longer and well yeah....but I really do wish to get to know all my colleagues and develope bonds of friendship with them and my clients!! Meaning all the other BMEs out there and not just TTSH's.

Right now listening to Lifehouse Family, great band love all their songs!! Unfortunately i need to shut-down and get my butt to bed, need to be at office by 9am, which means I have to leave my house at 7am to reach just nice on time, my office is way too far from my place. Just imagine I travel to Pasir Panjang everyday from the nortnern tip of Singapore!!! North to South literally!! but I'm near Vivo so can't really complain too much, just the travelling kills me, I'm not a traveling kind of person, I prefer nearby things. Me lazy, haha i know!!

kk Gdnite people!!! =D

No comments: