Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Look

Not really sure why I decided to change my blog's layout, just was going through stuff and then came across this file and i guess i just liked the name; Simple Colors. Sounds nice huh? lolx! Unfortunately, I find this color scheme too light and the colors blend way to easily, it's kind of hard to really view and see the difference. But the background color is really nice so I have decided to keep it for a while. Prefer these light colors; not white, just light colors rather than the black that i had. Too dark, too gloomy.

Now, on a lighter note, things at office seem to be going well. Alot of new things going on, alot of changes too; things should turn out for the better!! I hope!! Hmm, workload as increased but i think that I've handled it pretty well so far. but still needed Andy to come down and help me. Repairs ended up being my killer!! Sigh. Guess I got so caught up in my PM that i just couldn't get my repairs done on time. Good thing he's pretty free this month to help me out. =D

Other then that, I've been having this, new addiction?? If you could call it that..lolx!! with Korean dramas. haha!! So far I have seen (and own), Lovers in Paris, My Girl and most recently watched (just an hour ago) Full House. My next aim to to get the DVD Princess Hour, I hear that it's really good! Joy has the DVD so I might borrow from her first if I like it then I'm so going to buy it!! haha!! There's this one TS shop at Square 2 over at Novena next to TTSH and they're having this sale cause of opening or something like that. Prices very reasonable!!! I sound like JL hahaha!!!!!

Kk bedtime!!! Gdnite people!! =D

No comments: