Thursday, March 15, 2007

=.=

Nothing much to post...today was a very eventful day if i should say so myself!! had a great laugh today while in A&E repairing a pump. lolx!! if you wanna know more please IM me and I'll tell you about it!! shy and JL you guys will love this and laugh your heads off as well!! =D seriously!!

lately been feeling really down, not sure why. i mean its not like I'm depressed or anything just really down and i myself don't know why. maybe because of further studies maybe because of work or family....i have no clue..sigh...this sux big time!!

probably should be getting to bed but i don't exactly feel sleepy but tomorrow is another day full of PM and running around to find people...still trying to figure out a solution for ED pumps. i know i need to get the list of S/N's first but still need a plan after that!! see how it goes, see whether this boon kwang will call me or I'll have to call him. the name sounds so familiar, think I've met him during attachment just don't remember the face. apparently Michael's face comes to mind, hahahas!!!! not good!! lolx!! =p

been listening to Nelly Furtardo's songs a lot recently, especially All Good Things Come To An End and Say It Right. not very helpful to the mood thing i got going but i find the lyrics very meaningful...just not sure how....well not in their literal context of course...that subliminal message that's being sent out. it's hitting my conscience pretty hard...sigh...nevermind please don't get that and i might be a happier person!

I need sleep and a whole lot of other stuff, need to figure out why, first of all I'm so down then the rest can be dealt with...either that or it'll just solve itself, that would make me even happier!! haha!! kk I'm off for now, it's bedtime!!

WHY DO ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END........!!!

No comments: