Friday, April 06, 2007

Black Monday?

I know today's not Monday but my past Monday was totally not what i expected even from Monday blues and all that. Just imagine, Monday after lunch I was heading back to my work station. Was thinking of just going through the doors at B2 but then something told me to buy a water bottle; I was thirsty...and thought my colleague would be too. So I decided to back-track and go up the escalator to 7-11 then take the lift from there up. Anywaz, I went up the first escalator; no problem, but when it came to the second set one was under maintenance so only one was operating. Though stationary everyone kept to their left and walked either up or down. I was walking up, mind you left hand in a brace, was slightly higher then halfway up when this man comes running down with this huge backpack. His shoulder brushes against me and says sorry, still running, but his backpack ended up dragging my down backwards...all the way down the escalator. And get this?? He didn't even bother to stop to help or assist or at least ask if I was okay. Sigh. Young guy, late twenties to early thirties. Smacked the back of my head pretty bad, luckily no fractures or anything but alota bruises and red marks. And I'm so damn sore!!!! couldn't really walk or sit or anything just lay there on the bed for like two days straight. Finally but the third day was able to move around a bit. Now so much better but still need a lot of pillows behind me and all that.

Movement may be limited but heck I'm still "okay"! Hmm, oh yeah, ended up with this really bad throat infection as well, still suffering from it even now, lost my voice just yesterday, haha!! Fever's gone down but it still comes and goes as it pleases,sigh! Other than this..everything is good!!

Today's Good Friday and I didn't even go to church, feel back but there's no way I would have been able to participate for the whole thing, it's a long one, three parts! A lot of standing and kneeling involved so yeah would have had some problems there which would have been embarrassing to explain and all that.

Can't wait for Easter to come!! I love Easter!! I need to get to sleep now, can't sit for too long...Gdnite!!!

No comments: