Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Major Make-Over

Got some new furniture in the house and new bedroom set. King-sized bed!! I'm so psyched!! It's a nice soft mattress!! Today I guess overall was a pretty okay day...only bad part was having to deal with Mr. Director of TTSH BME...sigh...

I mean come on, if I say that it is an arrangement made between two people than what does that mean? It means that I'm left out, i hear the third wheel roll that's all!! I just follow instructions and execute, that's my job when it comes to commissioning! But this smart fellow made a huge issue out of a very minor misunderstanding amongst the users themselves. What to do? Stand there and take the brunt end of it? Nope! Not I, I fought back and stood my ground, which caused him to just get more pissed off and now wants to meet my big boss...sigh.

Can't believe he just by-passed my manager though. Although he was informed by myself and this guy, my manager just told me, "...if he wants paper then we give him paper, he want toilet paper also can.." then he laughed. Everyone knows how this fellow is, but I do have to admit it is hurtful the way he speaks forcefully and worst he how head-strong he is and determined to be rihgt and make you in the wrong, it pisses me off but still, humiliated me. Couldn't take it so I just walked off, think that gave him a sense of victory, cause he came behind to remind me again to set the date and time for a meeting. Know what? I ain't gonna bother!! I can care less about what he has to say or think or feel or what he wants to persue. Go all the way...then go..go all the way to the top and jump I clap for you!!!

Man this guy just irritates the hell out of me!! But again what to do?? I am still the vendor and he is my client, thankfully there was the verbal agreement that this guy will be totally out and I only have to deal with my husband, I can deal with this arrangement!! So tomorrow have to make sure that this is inforced by making sure my manager is made aware of it and makes sure it comes true. In black and white!!! haha!! Stupid idiot of a guy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who that? caused such an upbeat person to be so upset and angry? that's bad..take care don't let whoever that is bother you! cheerz C=