Monday, April 09, 2007

Cut 'n' Paste

Man if only this could be done in real life, cut, paste, cut don't paste, delete! Been sitting here working, change dates, cut, paste, cut paste, copy paste, delete, enter new dates. It could be used on people (not that i want to cut or delete anyone from my life I'm just saying), special moments can be relived by just copying and pasting or something could happen later when you feel your more prepared or something. But this is only wish ful thinking and not reality. Sigh. Unfortunately.

Radio's playing a song that I do not quite like but I really love this one line from the song, "..if pages could burn, now it's your turn...". There is so much that can be said from just this one line but I shall not go there, midn went blank on what i wanted to write.

Man am I swamped with paperwork here. Worst is now I have to go back to TTSH tomorrow to collect my Service Repair Data Sheets, sigh, then have to pass everything back to every engineer that I owe paperwork too. Another major sigh there!

I want to go home, can't. Too much work that needs to be done here first....I so want to lie on my bed, drink something hot and watch tv. My back is killing me. Sigh. Back to work, enough talk here.... bye bye.

No comments: